Welp, last day! Some of the kids were leaving very early in the morning, so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my roommate even. The California group were leaving the hotel at 1300, but we, the Hawaii kids, didn't get on the plane until 2100! How lucky. We were the only 2 people with free time that day. I spent it eating some amazing Korean pork BBQ, and just taking the subway one last time...
It was actually a pretty good time to leave, since I could sleep on the plane (I had a whole row to myself) and when I got to Hawaii, it was 1000.
Oh well, it was a fantastic trip! I really hope I'm able to go back to Korea at some point, and hopefully even for school!
I also think you can go back and study there. Find out what you can about study abroad at Hilo and apply early!
ReplyDeleteYou had a fantastic trip and I am so proud of you for winning not one but TWO scholarship trips. They have really broadened your horizons! ~Mama