Enjoying seeing your journey Kyle! Fascinating! Do you find people staring at you as you are an obvious foreigner? My sister said she really found that true in Japan and it was rather eerie :)
I never noticed it... I think that is specifically a Japanese thing haha. That being said, I didn't ever have people try to give me street flyers or anything, and if they knew English they wouldn't even bother trying Korean... Some of my friends looked Korean, so people would try to talk to them in Korean and treated them pretty normally. haha.
I want to go to the zoo. I love the bird habitat. This makes me want to visit the birds at the Hilo zoo. Next time I go to Hilo, I will be going to the zoo. Wanna come?
Totally fabulous footage! So glad you did the subway and discovered the zoo! It looks huge, like the San Diego Zoo! Awesome day! ~Mama
ReplyDeleteEnjoying seeing your journey Kyle! Fascinating! Do you find people staring at you as you are an obvious foreigner? My sister said she really found that true in Japan and it was rather eerie :)
ReplyDeleteI never noticed it... I think that is specifically a Japanese thing haha. That being said, I didn't ever have people try to give me street flyers or anything, and if they knew English they wouldn't even bother trying Korean... Some of my friends looked Korean, so people would try to talk to them in Korean and treated them pretty normally. haha.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to the zoo. I love the bird habitat. This makes me want to visit the birds at the Hilo zoo. Next time I go to Hilo, I will be going to the zoo. Wanna come?
ReplyDelete