One of our Korean chaperons, very nice and helpful
The closing ceremony on the boat
2 of the other Korean chaperons, also very awesome and nice
More people joining...
This was our home stay group, all the people who we traveled with.
Mr. We, our program director. Very chill guy!
From here, we had free time the rest of the day. We decided to go to Seoul Land, the amusement park near the zoo. It was a really long walk, and I was running low on Won, but when we got to the ticket desk, the sign said $25 per person, which we didn't have... But! There was, of course, a foreigners discount, $12 per person! talk about lucking out!
There were a few larger rides, but a lot of the park had kid rides, and small little rides. I would have loved it when I was nine, but... It still turned out to be quite cool. i had never gone on an upside down rollercoaster, so it was really neat and exciting.
It was at night, and I had a hard time holding onto the camera...
There also was a firework celebration at the end of the day!
It was a nice way to end my last night in Seoul!
You sure got your fill of roller coasters, you are pretty brave to go upside down! I cannot do those kinds of coasters!
ReplyDeleteThe Koreans all look so nice, hope they can come visit you in Hawaii someday.
Oh my god, I watched all three videos. Holy cow, that was intense. And at night, too!
ReplyDeleteYeah, NO! No way in hell you would get me on that! Looks like a great trip Kyle.
ReplyDelete